Asynchronous one-phase electric motors AIRE with square-cage rotor is designed for supplying household and industrial equipment of low power (pumps, fans, compressors). The power of the electric motors is carried out from a network with a voltage of 220 V.
Linkage dimensions and technical characteristics are indicated in a technical description.
According to the type of mounting there are manufactured such kinds of the motors according to GOST 2479:
- on feet – IM1081 (B3)
- on feet with a flange – IM2081 (B35)
- without feet with a flange – IM3081 (B5)
The motors have the level of protection IP55 according to GOST 17494 (fan casing – IP20).
The motors have insulation system of heat-resistance class F. (temperature index is 155 C).
The motors are designed for operation in S1 mode.
Nominal values of climatic factors for engines when operating according to GOST 15150 for the products of the type of climatic modification are U, UHL and T, at the location category 2.
Decoding of the marking – electrical motor AIRE 80 L2 U2 1,1 kW, 3000 r/m:
- “A” – asynchronous motor,
- “I” – developed within Interelectro,
- “R” – connection of powers with the mounting dimensions according to GOST 183 (“C” – in the case of accordance with CENELEK),
- “E” – one-phase rotor with two-phase winding,
- 80 - height of the axis of rotation (overall),
- B – the length of stator core,
- 2 – the quality of poles,
- U – climatic category,
- 2 – location category.